Roughly fortnightly we find puzzling, timely or helpful things. And share them with you. Because we are addicted to the internet.
- Albatross The Film (Trailer): Released as a free public artwork as part of World Oceans Day, the documentary started in 2008-9 as the Midway project by artist Chris Jordan, bringing to light the plight of thousands of birds that lay dead or dying because of ocean plastics.
- Designing for Dyslexia: The British Dyslexia Association has new guidelines for designers, businesses and teachers looking to choose the best typefaces, colours and images in order to aid those who struggle with reading and writing.
- Risotto, robotics and virtual reality: How Canada created the world's best libraries.
- Recombobulate: It's time to enter the recombobulation area.
- GenerationX: The millennials (and GenZ) are generating all the buzz, but when it comes to the changing workplace, GexX is doing the driving.