Every blue moon, we find curious, thought-provoking or fun links. And share them with you. Because we cannot resist the internet.
- A Roasting Pan, A Hot Oven and Mob Connections: Worth it just for the mouthwatering food, but I especially enjoyed the Jane Jacobs / Gambino meeting.
- Getting Things Done: Frank Chimero’s Modest Guide to Productivity.
- Books You Can Skip: And what to read instead, according to GQ. I’m so glad Catcher in the Rye is on this list, as it’s the only book I was supposed to read in high school that I skipped. (Still wrote and aced the essay. Stupid book.)
- Big Apple on Film: Immaculately restored film lets you revisit New York City in 1911.
- Robots, Meh: Robots are now everywhere, except in the productivity statistics.