Every week or so, we find 5 useful, funny or strange links and share them. Because the internet.
- The Color Sayers: The New York Times Magazine asks “What is the perfect color worth?”
- Phoning It In: The origin of the saying because someone asked me and I had no idea so I looked it up.
- Inside FB Hell: We're wondering whether anyone thought it could get even worse.
- How Death Got Cool:[Long Read] From artisanal burial shrouds to death doulas, the latest death trends are like Marie Kondo and Hygge combined. Death is cool, but goths have been saying this all along, right?
- The End of Fast Fashion: Green has never been so on trend, but fashion makes it hard to be eco-conscious without looking frumpy. Some companies want to change that.