Every so often we find entertaining or quirky links and share them. Because the internet? Distraction.
- Rethink Aging: “The new old are not going to be like the old old, they are going to have different expectations, they’ve lived through the digital revolution, they were hippies, they are not going to sink in to old age in the way that the war time generation have done so”.
- Yale Environment 360: Online magazine from the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental studies, with articles on global environmental issues written by scientists, journalists, environmentalists, academics, policy makers and business people.
- Vanity Sizing: Can it jump the shark already?
- Brownbagging It: Artist and illustrator Bryan Dunn started drawing on his son's lunchbags every day as a way for his normally shy son to connect to his peers at lunchtime. See many, many lunchbags on his Insta.
- A Short Lesson on Perspective: Linds Redding, a British born art director who moved to New Zealand, saw the transformation of the ad industry from a creative endeavour to a factory before dying of esophageal cancer in 2012.