We have been known to spend some time on the Internet looking at stuff. And then sharing it. Because it seems like a good way to justify what would surely be considered procrastination otherwise. We've even included the requisite cat picture.
- The most aloof and murderous of domesticated creatures: Introducing the cat.
- Dear Creatives: Rest is an investment in creativity.
- DIY Laundromats: Generating passive income might be the key to surviving the gig economy.
- OOO: Ways to make it more sound less like the auto responder it is. (As the receiver of said missives for Masterfile, I keep the really good ones because they make me laugh.)
- Play These Games: Mini-games for the aspiring designer that are fun yet educational.