We sometimes find useful, funny or strange links and share them. Because let's face it. The internet is a crazy, wonderful place.
- Life Reform: 126 years ago, many Europeans felt people living in urban environments were “disconnected from nature”. White collar work was too sedentary to be healthy. And established doctors couldn’t help: they saw patients only as symptoms, rather than whole people. Anti-vaxxers claimed poisoning after smallpox vaccinations in Germany became mandatory. Sounds weirdly familiar, right? We’ve been here before, chasing wellness. Cue Twilight Zone music.
- We Love Patterns: UPPERCASE magazine is set to include the 2nd edition of their Surface Pattern design guide, as part of issue #32. You can swoon over 100 featured surface pattern designers and artists from around the world covered in their first edition, now available as a free digital download.
- Why are Rats Always the Bad Guys: Typecasting rodents.
- Abstract: [VIDEO] A new Netflix documentary series about design.
- BuyMeOnce: A British ad exec and children's author, frustrated with cheaply made products and our throwaway culture, created a website featuring products that would last a long time (if not a lifetime).