Every week or so, we find 5 informative, fun or just plain weird links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Strolling With Strangers: Chuck McCarthy walks people, who find themselves missing personal human interaction in this age of social media, for $7 a mile. Loneliness is now on the rise among 18-34 year olds.
- Sit With Us: A new app, created by 16 year old Natalie Hampton, allows shy and/or lonely students to find a table where they can eat their lunch. h/t The Mary Sue
- The 'FU' Awards: Recognizing creative freelancers in Canada.
- Back In The Days: Now you can color 1980s hip-hop street styles from Harlem, Queens and Brooklyn.
- GPS Doodles: Man creates enormous GPS art by traveling specific routes by bike.