Every week or so, we find 5 curious, thought-provoking or fun links. And share them with you. Because the internet is a constant distraction.
- 18th Century Instagram: [VIDEO] Chasing likes? Ikea shows us how silly we’ve all become.
- Bringing Smiles: Window washers in Kingston, Ontario dressed as superheroes to bring smiles to hospital patients.
- A Model’s Journey: Raquel Zimmerman plays Linda Evangelista in a new photo shoot in the September 2016 issue of Harper's Bazaar, telling the story of Evangelista’s rise from working class neighbourhood to worldwide phenomenon, styled by Evangelista herself. The shots are beautiful and that 1982 Eldorado is pretty sweet.
- Geometry of Dinosaur Scales: This free lesson from Khan Academy (featuring shading artists from Pixar) shows the geometry behind the creation of animated dinosaur skin and touches on shading packets, voronoi partition, and the art of randomness.
- Earth Overshoot Day: Oops we did it again.