Every week or so, we find 5 creative, thought-provoking or weird links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Is it OK to work for free? We don't ask the cashier at the store to work for free or to give us something for nothing. So why are creators always asked to work for "exposure" and is it worth it?
- The Making Of Diane Arbus: From high-end fashion photographer to capturing "freaks" on the street, Diane Arbus put her unique stamp on photography as art before her suicide at 48.
- No Blue Blood Here: [VIDEO] It's 2016 and UK-based BodyForm is showing real blood in an ad for menstrual pads and tampons for the first time.
- Margaret Atwood: It's not Climate Change, it's everything change.
- Freemium: [VIDEO] How are free games designed to make money? Two words: Behavioural psychology.