Every week or so, we find useful, funny or strange links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting. Here's this week's 5:
- 501s: [VIDEO] There's probably nothing more ubiquitous than everyone's go-to pant. Levi's created a documentary highlighting the history and cultural impact of their famous denim.
- Things That Should Die: [Instagram] An 100 day photo project that's not stopping at 100! Lovingly hand-lettered graves highlight things designer and art director Cristina Vanko (author of Hand-Lettering for Everyone) and copywriter Eileen Matthews wish would just die a slow death.
- Happiness and Success: Rather than being incompatible, research has proven that we’re more likely to unlock our true potential when we’re positive.
- Female Computers: A look back at a groundbreaking team of female scientists and mathematicians.
- Time Management Woes: Don't manage time, design it. A Google employee explains that by breaking time into quadrants, we can use it more strategically.