Every week or so, we find 5 fun, useful or weird links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- A Creative Mind is Rarely Tidy: How clearing away the clutter can hamper creativity.
- Shut Your Monkey: A new book by Danny Gregory will teach us how to control our inner critic and get &%^$ done. Available March 18.
- Flow: For anyone who has ever struggled with writing without distraction, there’s an app for that. However, if you get distracted and stop typing, it will start to erase your words. Scary but apparently effective.
- BookTube: It's a thing because reading book reviews is so 2000. Here are 10 Canadian BookTubers to watch.
- Secret Language of Stamps: For anyone who has a stash of old envelopes or postcards, you can now find hidden messages using the position of the stamps.