We sometimes find 5 useful, funny or strange links and share them. Because let's face it. The internet is pretty distracting.
- Table Top Gaming: How design has fuelled the resurgence of board games.
- Kate Forrester, Illustrator: Talks inspiration and getting out of her comfort zone with her latest commission.
- The Art of Textile Recycling: A new exhibit at the Smithsonian shows 3 design practices that use pre-consumer waste. Now we just need to work on post-consumer textiles.
- True Crime: Jstor looks at the bloody history of the hottest genre.
- Kazoo: Know girls that love climbing trees and science? There’s a magazine for that.