Every week or so, we find 5 fun, curious or thought-provoking links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Decluttering with Marie Kondo: An economist looks at the bestselling book "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up".
- Moist: It's the internet's least favorite word. Find out why.
- The Science of Happiness: [VIDEO] Apparently, even a fake smile will make you feel better.
- Master Penman: Meet the world's youngest master penman, Jake Weidmann, one of 12 in the world.
- They Draw & Cook: Over 5,000 charmingly illustrated recipes submitted by artists from around the world.