Every week or so, we find 5 interesting, fun or curious links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- The Typewriter - A Graphic History: an upcoming book by Janine Vangool of Uppercase Magazine. 3 years in the making, it will feature lots of pictures and never-before published memorabilia covering the 150-year history of typewriters. Yaaasss!
- Full Moon Rise: Photographer captures a full moon rise in real time during a supermoon in New Zealand.
- Summer Camp For Grown-ups: Up for a 3-day digital detox? Unplug at Camp Reset.
- Living on Kepler 452b: Humans living on Earth’s newest cousin would feel twice as heavy and would eventually grow stronger. They might even evolve into stockier creatures.
- what3words: Millions of people around the world lack a proper address for where they live. A new app hopes to change that. Developers have assigned a simple 3-word address to every 3 square metres on the entire planet. More importantly, all the data fits into a 5MB app that can be accessed offline.