Every week or so, we find 5 fun, curious or thought-provoking links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Cult of Food: We’ve been sharing pictures of what we’re eating for years now. And it’s not going to stop. It's #foodporn, with no end in sight.
- The Real “No-Go Zone” of France: The ongoing aftermath of the battles of WWI and WWII. Experts estimate it will take another 300 to 700 years to clean up the “Red Zone”.
- Hairstyles of the 20th Century: [VIDEO] Get an stylishly animated glimpse of the popular ‘dos from the Gibson Girl of the 1900s to the Emo look of the 2000s.
- Graph Paper #FTW: Nintendo used to design each Super Mario level on graph paper.
- Build Grey Matter With Yoga: A regular yoga practice may change the way the human brain processes pain by increasing the amount of grey matter in the cerebral cortex and sub-cortex. While chronic pain and depression can shrink grey matter, yoga can grow it, which may allow sufferers a new way to manage their pain.