Each week, we find 5 fun, quirky or dare-we-say useful links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Is it too late to jump on the viral bandwagon? Maybe. Longer form digital content may lead to more time on the page and more engagement, but cute animal posts (evergreen, highly shareable) are probably a safe bet for a long time to come.
- A Good Mannequin is Hard to Find: The evolving form of mannequins. Now popular in high gloss and headless!
- Stamps, Faux Dictators and Attention to (Bloody) Detail: Graphic and prop design for Grand Budapest Hotel. All that lovely, stained ephemera. In quadruplicate times 10.
- Julia Roberts Is Kind of a Scary Mother Nature. Part of a series from Conservation International, with stunning visuals and this-close-to-hostile voiceovers. An interesting contrast to "Save the Earth" and tree-hugging eco-awareness campaigns.
- Postmortem-Best Podcasts of the Week: Each Monday, The Timbre gathers up the week's best or most noteworthy podcasts into a handy list.