Every week or so, we find 5 curious, thought-provoking or fun links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- They're Coming: [VIDEO] Fox Television has released another trailer for the X-Files reboot premiering in January 2016. The truth is still out there.
- All in Your Head: Vice's Motherboard has spent all week looking at things that freak us out.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories: At least 12 million Americans believe that the United States is controlled by Lizard People.
- Removed: Eric Pickersgill struck a nerve with his photo series of people distracted by the device attached to their hand. There’s a twist: he removed the devices, which just makes everyone look even more ridiculous.
- Overshoot Day: As far as natural resources go, we're currently consuming the equivalent of 1.6 planets each year.