Every so often we find interesting, entertaining or quirky links and share them. Because the internet? Distraction.
- Remember That Time When: France introduced decimal time? Welcome to a ten hour day. With 100 minute hours, which all tied into a calendar with 10 day "weeks". I don't even want to try to figure that out.
- Your Brain Needs Downtime: We need time and space to clear out our “cerebral congestion.”
- The Hilarious World of Depression: Depression is no laughing matter, but this is a podcast about depression by very funny people.
- Protecting the World’s Rarest Pigments: [VIDEO] Inside the Harvard Art Museum, which houses thousands of pigments in the materials collection, such as Dragon's blood and mummy.
- It's Always Worth It: 6 strategies for overcoming a creative block.