Every week or so, we find 5 weird, useful or interesting links and share them. Because the internet is a constant distraction.
- Mail Order Mystery: Kids, apparently, love mail. And mysteries. A series of 6 or so letters and packages help kids unravel a mystery on a specific theme like pirates, enchanted princesses or spies. You can read a review here.
- All the Wrong Problems: Design is solving problems that don’t actually exist.
- Edible Sea Glass: This candy looks like it just washed up on a beach near you. So pretty!
- XY Chromosomes: In 1905, Nettie Stevens figured out why girls become girls and boys become boys. She didn't get credit for it until much later.
- Copycat Woes: Indie artist claims international fashion brand Zara has been stealing her designs for over a year.