Every week or so, we find 5 useful, funny or strange links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Order a breakup: Smartphones and social media have forever changed the way we end relationships. Which is why there's now an app for that. Where you can end a relationship as easy as you can order pizza. (But a leaderboard? My god people. Where will this madness end?)
- Moving Paintings: An animated movie about Vincent Van Gogh made entirely out of his oil paintings.
- Comma Queen: [VIDEO] Mary Norris examines our overuse of the words “massive” and “awesome”.
- Waste Not: From over-ordering and underselling, from ugly food to bad planning, we throw away an astonishing amount of food. Tristram Stuart is on a mission to change all that. Prefer video? Check out his TED Talk from 2012.
- Say Cheese: [VIDEO] Why people never smiled in old photos.