Every week or so, we find 5 interesting, fun or curious links and share them. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Live Like Downton Abbey: Can’t get enough Downton? Vacation like it’s 1925! UK-based production company / travel agency Dickens and Hawkes can arrange for you to live like a lord or lady in private homes around Britain. Complete with period costumes for you, the staff and esteemed guests (aka actors) as well as period entertainment and elaborate dinners.
- The Future of Medicine is Food: Since 2012, first and second year medical students at Tulane University School of Medicine have been learning to cook as part of their training.
- Curation: Love it or hate it, we're all curators, even if the word has lost almost all meaning.
- ICYMI - Ironic, we know. The social anxiety around missing stuff in a world of unending content.
- Changing Tastes: Any picky eaters out there? How and why your tastebuds over time.