Every week or so, we find 5 thought-provoking, curious or fun links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- How to Feng Shui Your Desk: A visual guide to ultimate success and creativity at work. The first step is to clear the clutter, which is where my best laid plans all fall apart.
- Mead Resurgence Owes Debt to Game of Thrones: So mead, the ancient drink made from fermented honey, is hip again.
- The Dirty Dozen: The Environmental Working Group has released a list of fruits and vegetables most commonly contaminated with pesticides, fungicides and insecticides. Newly revised for trips to the grocery store in 2015.
- Filter Your Life: Scottish sunglass manufacturers, Tens, having successfully launched last year via an Indiegogo campaign, have released their first ad, which looks like an 80s infomercial because analog is the new black. What makes these glasses special? The lenses are designed to make everything always look like summer. Who needs Instagram?
- Serious White Papers, with Serious Actors: Adobe has launched a series of podcasts called “Audio White Papers For Marketing” which you can listen to instead of reading, because, in the words of Malcolm McDowell, “the reading voice in your head could do with a little more gravitas”.