Each week, we find 5 thought-provoking, curious or fun links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- Rx? More Video Games: Looking at the ways that neurobehavioral conditions, like ADHD, can be treated by playing video games.
- Now With More Crickets: Protein bars, chips and alcoholic bitters. Making the case that eating insects is good for both you and the planet.
- The Making of A Cookbook: The CSA Cookbook shows top to tail cooking—for vegetables! A unique look at shooting and selecting the cover for a cookbook.
- In the Limelight: Justin Timberlake stars in this commercial for Tequila brand Sauza 901 dressed as a very green, 6-foot-tall lime.
- Color Commentary: You don't immediately think of a radio commentator as a visual person, but these pages from Nick Barnes' personal journal detailing the English Premier League Football matches he covers for BBC Radio Newcastle are a beauty to behold. If only my agenda were so lovely or well-informed.