Each week, we find 5 fun, quirky or dare-we-say useful links. And share them with you. Because we find the internet pretty distracting.
- The Dark Side of the Chew: Documentary film looks at the origin of chewing gum plus the social, health and environmental implications of the world's addiction to it.
- Minding the Generation Gap: While compiled at the request of a NFL team, this report drives home the fact that for the first time, workplaces potentially have 4 generations interacting with each other on a regular basis. And we're not speaking the same language. (Full report is at end of the article.)
- A Day in the Life, 50 Years From Now [Fiction]: Paul Ford muses on what a normal day will look like in 2064.
- Gamify Your ToDo List: iOS app allows you to defeat monsters and level up each time you complete a task. So much better than checkmarks!
- They might be dinosaurs after all: Why the term Brontosaurus is making a comeback.